Jennie Garth Biography
Jennie Garth (Jennifer Eve Garth) is an American actress. She is best known for starring as Kelly Taylor throughout the Beverly Hills, 90210 franchise (1990–2000), and Valerie Tyler on the sitcom What I Like About You (2002–06).In 2012, she starred in her own reality show, Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country on CMT.
Jennie Garth Age
She is 50 years old as of 2023 Garth was born on April 3, 1972, in Urbana, Illinois in the USA. She celebrates her birthday on the 3rd of April every year.
Jennie Garth Education
She studied dance and modeled, and was soon discovered at a local talent competition by Randy James, Hollywood scout, and manager. She went to Greenway High School as a freshman and transferred to Apollo High School in her sophomore year. Garth was very determined to become an actress, she would receive audition materials from Los Angeles that she would work on with Jean Fowler, a local acting coach.
During her junior year, she left school to work in Los Angeles with James and would later obtain her high school diploma in California. Jennie went on taking acting classes and going to auditions almost daily, and soon landed the role of “Erica McCray” in the NBC television series Brand New Life (1989–90).
Jennie Garth Height|Weight
She stands on an average height of 5 Feet 4 inches and weighs around 60kgs.
Jennie Garth Family
She was born in Urbana, Illinois. Garth is the daughter of John and Carolyn Garth. She is the youngest of seven children (though their only child together). Notably, she spent much of her youth on a 25-acre horse ranch between Sadorus and Arcola, Illinois. Her family for a time stayed in Tuscola, Illinois; but eventually, they settled in Glendale, Arizona, when Garth was around 13 years old.
Jennie Garth Husband
Her first husband was musician Daniel B. Clark. They got married in 1994 and divorced in 1996. Garth met her second husband, actor Peter Facinelli in 1995 while filming the movie An Unfinished Affair. The couple got married on January 20, 2001, in a traditional Roman Catholic ceremony. Facinelli filed for divorce in March 2012. In June 2013 the divorce was finalized. Despite that there was no requirement to do so, she converted to Catholicism when she married Facinelli. She began dating actor David Abrams in the fall of 2014 after they met on a blind date, and they became engaged in April 2015. They married on July 11, 2015, however, they separated in 2017. The couple filed for divorce in April 2018.
Jennie Garth Children
She was blessed with 3 children with her second husband Peter; three daughters; Luca Bella (b. 1997), Lola Ray (b. 2002), and Fiona Eve (b. 2006). he has not revealed information regarding her kids. This information is currently under review and will be updated soon.
Jennie Garth Career
Jennie In 2005, she voiced her Beverly Hills, 90210 character Kelly Taylor, as well as an additional role in the DVD Film Family Guy, Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. The ensemble cast included Seth MacFarlane, Alex Borstein, Mila Kunis, and Drew Barrymore. Garth also starred in the TV teen drama film Girl, Positive (2007), playing a teacher who was HIV positive. She and co-star Andrea Bowen (known for the series Desperate Housewives) each won a Prism Award for their performances.
Jennie Garth Movies
Movies From the Year 2011 to 2018
- 2018 – The Mick – herself
- 2017 – RuPaul’s Drag Race – Herself
- 2016 – A Time To Dance as Abby Reynolds
- 2014 – Mystery Girls as Charlie Contour
- 2014 – The Jennie Garth Project – Herself
- 201 – Community as Ensign
- 2013 – Holidaze as Melody
- 2012 – Village People as Alexa
- 2012 – Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country – herself
- 2012 – The Eleventh Victim as Hailey Dean
- 2011 – Accidentally in Love as Annie Benchley
- 2011 – A Christmas Wedding Tail as Susan
- 2008–10 – 90210 as Kelly Taylor
- 2007 – Girl, Positive as Sarah Bennett
- 2006 – American Dad! as Trudy Lawrence (voice)
- 2003 – The Last Cowboy as Jacqueline ‘Jake’ Cooper
- 2003 – Secret Santa as Rebecca Chandler
- 2002–06 – What I Like About You as Valerie “Val” Tyler
- 2001 – Watching the Detectives as Celeste
- 2000–01 – The $treet as Gillian Sherman
- 1996 – An Unfinished Affair as Sheila Hart
- 1996 – A Loss of Innocence as Chelnicia ‘Chel’ Bowen
- 1995 – Falling for You as Meg Crane
- 1995 – The Larry Sanders Show – herself
- 1995 – Biker Mice from Mars as Angel Revson (voice)
- 1994 – Lies of the Heart: The Story of Laurie Kellogg as Laurie Kellogg
- 1994 – Without Consent as Laura Mills
- 1993 – Danielle Steel’s Star as Crystal Wyatt
- 1992 – Melrose Place as Kelly Taylor
- 2000 – Beverly Hills, 90210 as Kelly Taylor
- 1990 – Teen Angel Returns as Karrie Donato
- 1989–90 – Brand New Life as Ericka McCray
- 1989 – Growing Pains as Denise
Jennie Garth Project
It was announced 0n February 18, 2014, that production had begun on The Jennie Garth Project, a ten-episode reality television series that will air on HGTV. It chronicles Garth as she renovates a home in Hollywood Hills, California for herself and her three children.
Jennie Garth House
Garth put her 1970s ranch house in Studio City on the market for $4.495 million in 2018, and it’s the epitome of California cool, with contemporary architecture and designer accents throughout. If you watched “The Project” on HGTV in 2014, you’ll know Jennie was pretty hands-on when it came to renovating and designing the place.
Jennie Garth Now
Garth is not afraid to take on the critics who claim she’s had work done on her face. On Monday, April 1, 2019, the former “Beverly Hills, 90210” star posted a picture on Instagram of her and Tori Spelling while the two were in Israel filming a commercial.
Jennie Garth And Luke Perry
Jennie and Luke were once one of television’s most-watched couples. And 20 years on it seems Beverly Hills, 90210 stars Garth and Luke Perry are as close as ever.
As the pair reunited for a fan event in 2012, it was easy to see their Kelly Taylor and Dylan McKay chemistry resurface.
Jennie Garth Christmas Movies
- Secret Santa
- Holidaze (2013)
Jennie Garth Dancing With The Stars
In 2007, Garth appeared on Dancing with the Stars: season five and was paired with Derek Hough. They reached the semi-finals of the competition.
Jennie Garth Salary|Net Worth
She has an estimated salary ranging between $70,000 – $125,000 and has an estimated net worth of $1 Million -$5 Million Sample has an estimated salary ranging between $70,000 – $125,000 and has an estimated net worth of $1 Million -$5 Million which she earns from her career.