Marcus Chong Biography
Marcus Chong born Marcus Chong Wyatt is an American actor born on July 8, 1967, in Seattle, Washington, U.S. He is known for his role as Huey P. Newton in Panther (1995) and Tank Operator in The Matrix (1999).
Marcus Chong Age
How old is Chong? He is 55 years old as of 2023. Chong was born on July 8, 1967, in Seattle, Washington, U.S. He celebrates his birthday on the 8th of July every year.
Marcus Chong Education
He has not disclosed information on where he attended High School or College/ University. The information will however be updated as soon as it is available.
Marcus Chong Height/weight
He stands on an average height of 5 Feet 4 inches and weighs around 70kgs.
Marcus Chong Family
Chong was born into an African American family. He is the son of Juanita Wyatt and Martin Wyatt who was a sports reporter in San Francisco for KGO-TV. His siblings include Gilbran Chong, Rae Dawn Chong, Robbi Chong, Precious Chong, and Paris Chong. Later in 1978, he was adopted by Tommy Chong with his second wife Shelby Fiddis.
Marcus Chong Wife
He was in a relationship with Nicole’s choice from 2004-2008. He has not revealed whether he| is in a relationship as he likes to keep his personal life private. However, this information is under review and will be updated as soon as it is available.
Marcus Chong Children
He has not revealed whether he has children as he likes to keep his personal life private. However, this information is under review and will be updated as soon as it is available.
Marcus Chong Career
Chong started acting at age nine. His first job was depicting the youthful Frankie Warner in the 1979 miniseries Roots: The Next Generations (1979). Wyatt was a visitor star in Little House on the Prairie, in “Dazzle Journey” section 2.
Chong began the job of understudy Lee Cortez in the Broadway creation of Stand-Up Tragedy, composed by Bill Cain which opened at the Criterion Center Stage Right and shut in October 1990 after 13 exhibitions. The fleeting job by the by earned him a 1991 Theater World Award; he was likewise named Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Play.
In the mid-1990s, Chong played the repetitive character Miguel Mendez on the TV show Street Justice. He later showed up in the Vanishing Son activity arrangement as Fu Qua Johnson.
In 1999, Chong showed up as Tank the Operator in The Matrix. In May 2003, Chong recorded a claim at Los Angeles County Superior Court against Warner Bros and AOL Time Warner, saying Warner was in the break of a 1998 verbal understanding, and a 2000 contract to proceed with the character of Tank in the film’s two spin-offs. It was accounted for that a breakdown in talks brought about by his compensation requests incited The Wachowskis to work Chong’s character out of the second and third movies in the arrangement. In 2001, Chong showed up in Season 3 of the TV arrangement Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (“Inheritance”).
All the more as of late he had a job in season 4 of Burn Notice. The Kill-Off book by Marcus Chong was distributed in 2019. The narrative The Marcus Chong Story by Marcus Chong was discharged in 2018.
Marcus Chong Filmography
- 2013 Son Shine, Darrell Brown
- 2013 Not 4 Sale, Harry Belafonte
- 2009 Concrete River, Base
- 2005 The Crow: Wicked Prayer, War
- 1999 The Matrix, Tank
- 1998 High Frequency, Jordan Barnes
- 1997 The Uncontrollable Professor, Chucky
- 1997 Fatal Fight, Kevin
- 1996 Pure Danger, Freethrow
- 1995 Panther, Huey Newton
- 1994 Vanishing Son, Fu Qua Johnson
- 1994 Vanishing Son II, Fu Qua Johnson
- 1994 Vanishing Son IV, Fu Qua Johnson
- 1992 Venice/Venice, Guest at Party
- 1992 American Heart, Terry Cosmos
- 1991 Flight of Black Angel, Dragonfly
- 1990 The Knife and Gun Club, George
- 1988 Evil Altar, Troy Long
- 1980 The Reference Section, Lead
- 1980 Cheech & Chong’s Next Movie, Johnny
- 1980 Blood Beach, 2nd Kid
- 2010 Burn Notice, Caleb
- 2009 Numb3rs, Jones
- 2002 Law & Order: Criminal Intent, John “Johnny” West
- 2001 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Darrell Guan
- 2000 Linc’s, Ken
- 1995 Chicago Hope, Ramsey Coleman
- 1991–1993 Street Justice, Miguel Mendez
- 1989 Hard Time on Planet Earth, Tim
- 1989 Dragnet, Billy Roberts
- 1982 The Facts of Life, Young Boy
- 1979 Roots: The Next Generations, Frankie Warner
- 1979 The Lazarus Syndrome, Jerry
- 1979 Dallas, Jimmy Monroe
- 1978 Little House on the Prairie, Samson
Marcus Chong Salary/Net Worth
He has an estimated salary ranging between $70,000 – $125,000 and has an estimated net worth of $1 Million -$5 Million which he earns from his acting career.